We talk with Holly Beilin, Editor-in-Chief of Hypepotamus, a digital publication that covers the Startup news, events, people and companies of the Southeastern innovation economy.
- :50 Holly Introduction
- 1:38 Where do you see the development of the current startup ecosystem going?
- 4:16 Is the ecosystem better fit for niche industries or open to all?
- 6:38 How to begin a startup ecosystem in your own city?
- 9:38 Core value guides your daily approach
- 11:45 Getting coverage by Hypepotamus
- 13:22 Her biggest responsibility to the brand
- 15:20 Tools you use for internal management or communication
- 18:48 Book currently reading
- 19:38 How to learn more about Hypepotamus and connect with Holly
- 20:28 Moment of Brand Focus
- Book: Handmaid’s Tale
- Team Communication Tool: Slack, Trello, Unroll.me
- Startup Ecosystem Development Assistance: startupgrind.com, startupweekend.com, revolution.com