*Episode Sponsor – Brand Focus Coaching Program* In this week’s episode of the Brand Focus Podcast we speak with Amy Oraefo, Corporate & Intellectual Property Attorney on how entrepreneurs can legally protect their content & creations, and what to do if those protections are violated.
- (Sponsor) Brand Focus Coaching Program: Sign-up today Fast-track your personal brand development and position yourself as an authority in your category with Cultural Sync’s Brand Focus® Coaching Program
- Book: Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell >> Grab Book Here
- Trademark Protections: USPTO.GOV
- Copyright Protections: COPYRIGHT.GOV
- BFP Episode 9: Link to episode
- Website: https://www.aopclawfirm.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/amyoraefo
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyoraefo/
Liked this episode? Please leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways to help others find out about the podcast and benefit from the topics we discuss. I read every single comment and would love to hear directly from you as well. I thank you in advance!