*Episode Sponsor – Brand Focus Coaching Program* In this week’s episode of the Brand Focus Podcast we speak with Barak Kassar, Co-Founder of Branding & Marketing agency BKW Partners on a multitude of topics around the branding and marketing space, and he offers some phenomenal insight into how to bridge the gap between your brand and target audience.
- (Sponsor) Brand Focus Coaching Program: Sign-up today Fast-track your personal brand development and position yourself as an authority in your category with Cultural Sync’s Brand Focus® Coaching Program
- Book: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, by Stephen R. Covey >> Grab Book Here
- Book: Mindwise: Why We Misunderstand What Others Think, Believe, Feel, and Want, by Nicolas Epley >> Grab Book Here
- Newsletter Signup: https://www.bkwpartners.com/the-list/
- Website: https://www.bkwpartners.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/barak/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/barakkassar
Liked this episode? Please leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best ways to help others find out about the podcast and benefit from the topics we discuss. I read every single comment and would love to hear directly from you as well. I thank you in advance!